Falcon Mortgage, Inc. prides itself on supporting people who are looking for honest, creative funding solutions. Below you will find resources and links that will help you on your journey. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Falcon Mortgage,Opt Out Letter & Link Inc. at 717-695-7324 for a free consultation. We are here to support you!
Free Home Buyer’s Handbook
Home Buyers Handbook
Click here for your free downloadable Home Buyers Handbook that will help you a great deal in considering the important aspects of buying a home. It is a very easy read, and has all the things to consider in including financing options, location, finding a realtor, home inspections, making an offer, and closing the deal. It is 89 pages packed with helpful and important information. Look it over, use it as a reference manual, print it out if you like, print certain pages of it, or just refer to it from your computer. It is a great tool and makes a great gift for someone you know who is looking to buy a home. Consider it our gift to you!
Opt Out: The Only Way to Go
Click Here to opt out
Opt Out Is the only way to go.
Click on this link to see what happens when your credit is pulled
Principal & Interest Payment Chart
Principal & Interest Payment Chart – starts at 2 %
Click on this link to figure your Principal & Interest payment for any mortgage amount. Here’s a quick example: If the mortgage amount will be 165,000 at 4% interest, you simply take 165 x 4.77 = $787/ mo. mortgage payment. Download the chart and use it to figure your payment for either re-fi or buying a home. Of course, call us with any questions. We’d love to hear from you.
The Escrow Advantage
Click on this link to see how you can reduce your monthly payment
No Money Down USDA Mortgage
No Money Down Mortgage
Click here for a convenient, one page summary.
USDA Map – Direct Link to USDA website
Click to determine if the house is located within an eligible area. If you need any assistance, please call us.
Interesting Facts on the USDA Mortgage
Hidden Advantages of USDA Loan
USDA Tactics, Tips & Other Marketing Ideas
Resource Ideas for Realtors
Secured Credit Card Builds Your Credit
- #1) VISA Card → CIS Info Services
- #2) MASTERCARD → Capital One
- #3) MASTERCARD → Bank of America
- Click on these secure links for VISA and MasterCard. Build you credit history with these secured credit cards – an excellent way to establish a positive credit history. They are designed especially for people with no credit history, or who have current and past credit problems. All applicants receive approval.
- You deposit $300 – $25,000 into a Public Savings Bank FDIC insured deposit account to act as security for your credit card.
- Whatever amount you deposit, do not ever charge more than half of the available credit – even if you pay it off in full each month. For Example: if you deposit $300, do not ever charge more than $150 per month because that will lower your score.
- These are true Visa and MasterCard credit cards, not a prepaid or debit cards.
- Pay off each card in full before the due date each month.
- Your security deposit does not cover minimum payments.
- Your payments are reported to all major credit bureaus so you can begin to establish your credit immediately.
Department of Banking
Learn about local regulations and recent changes in the Pennsylvania banking laws.
US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Federal resource that includes laws and government assistance programs