Falcon Mortgage, Inc. prides itself on supporting people who are looking for honest, creative funding solutions. Below you will find resources and links that will help you on your journey. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Falcon Mortgage, Inc. at 717-695-7324 for a free consultation. We are here to support you!
Conventional 1% Down Mortgage !
Now Available Only at Falcon Mortgage, Inc.
Conventional 1 % Down Mortgage
Click on this link to see how easy we have made it for you to get the new Conventional 1% Down Mortgage available only at Falcon Mortgage. All you have to do is call us and in minutes, we can have you Pre-Qualified for the home you’ve always wanted.
Guidelines for the Conventional 1% Down Mortgage
- Only 1% Down ~ minimum required Down Money
- 700 ~ minimum credit score
- 43% ~ max Debt-To-Income ratio
- 1st Time Home Buyer ~ must take 1st Time Home Buyer Webinar. It’s free and takes about an hour. Only required if neither Buyer has owned a home in the last 3 years.
- Income Limit $72,500 ~ Some areas exempt from income limits, otherwise the income limit is typically $72,500 which varies from area to area. Remember, income limit of $72,500 is not as restrictive as you may think. You may pre-qualify for a $300,000 home with that income. Call us to get pre-qualified.
- Unlimited Income ~ Of course, where there is no income limit, you may pre-qualify for a multi million dollar home with this mortgage. Click Here for map showing no income limit areas. Continue to zoom in on the area you wish to check out until the yellow exempt areas appear. You can also enter any address to see if it is within the exempt area.
Free Home Buyer’s Handbook
Home Buyers Handbook
Click here for your free downloadable Home Buyers Handbook that will help you a great deal in considering the important aspects of buying a home. It is a very easy read, and has all the things to consider in including financing options, location, finding a realtor, home inspections, making an offer, and closing the deal. It is 89 pages packed with helpful and important information. Look it over, use it as a reference manual, print it out if you like, print certain pages of it, or just refer to it from your computer. It is a great tool and makes a great gift for someone you know who is looking to buy a home. Consider it our gift to you!
Opt Out: The Only Way to Go
Opt Out Is The Only Way To Go
Click on this link to see what happens when your credit is pulled
Principal & Interest Payment Chart
Principal & Interest Payment Chart – starts at 2 %
Click on this link to figure your Principal & Interest payment for any mortgage amount. Here’s a quick example: If the mortgage amount will be 165,000 at 4% interest, you simply take 165 x 4.77 = $787/ mo. mortgage payment. Download the chart and use it to figure your payment for either re-fi or buying a home. Of course, call us with any questions. We’d love to hear from you.
The Escrow Advantage
Click on this link to see how you can reduce your monthly payment
No Money Down USDA Mortgage
USDA 100% Mortgage
Click here for a convenient, one page summary.
USDA Map – Direct Link to USDA website
Click to determine if the house is located within an eligible area. If you need any assistance, please call us.
Interesting Facts on the USDA Mortgage
Hidden Advantages of USDA Loan
USDA Tactics, Tips & Other Marketing Ideas
Resource Ideas for Realtors
Secured Credit Card Builds Your Credit
- #1) VISA Card → http://www.securedcardnow.com
- #2) MASTERCARD → Capital One
- #3) MASTERCARD → Bank of America
- Click on these secure links for VISA and MasterCard. Build you credit history with these secured credit cards – an excellent way to establish a positive credit history. They are designed especially for people with no credit history, or who have current and past credit problems. All applicants receive approval.
- You deposit $300 – $25,000 into a Public Savings Bank FDIC insured deposit account to act as security for your credit card.
- Whatever amount you deposit, do not ever charge more than half of the available credit – even if you pay it off in full each month. For Example: if you deposit $300, do not ever charge more than $150 per month because that will lower your score.
- These are true Visa and MasterCard credit cards, not a prepaid or debit cards.
- Pay off each card in full before the due date each month.
- Your security deposit does not cover minimum payments.
- Your payments are reported to all major credit bureaus so you can begin to establish your credit immediately.
Department of Banking
Learn about local regulations and recent changes in the Pennsylvania banking laws.
US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Federal resource that includes laws and government assistance programs