- XEROX COPIES OF THE ITEMS BELOW ARE ACCEPTABLE:
- Photo ID – Driver’s License or Passport;
- Copy of your Social Security Card;
- W-2 forms – past 2 years;
- Tax Returns – past 2 years signed tax returns complete with all schedules;
- Pay stubs – past 30 days;
- Bank Statements – past two months statements, all pages.
- Other Assets (401(K), IRA, stocks, etc.) – most recent statement – all pages;
- Homeowner’s Insurance Agent – Name, Address, Phone, Fax, & E-Mail
- Credit Card Info – to order the Appraisal
- If Refinance – Mortgage Note, Deed, Taxes, Homeowner’s Insurance Declaration Page;
- If Currently Renting – Landlord’s name, address, & phone# for the past 2 years;
- If Social Security Income – Social Security Award Letter & copy of most recent Check;
- If you are a Veteran – DD214 & Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
Looking to a purchase a home? Start here to get approved today!
Need money for home improvement? Want to lower your interest rate? Refinance!
Recent Blog Posts
- You Won’t Believe All the Crazy Hardware the NSA Uses for…
You Won’t Believe All the Crazy Hardware the NSA Uses for Spying Arik Hesseldahl, allthingsd.com Over the weekend we learned a lot about the National Security Agency’s Access Network…
- Cellphones, wireless devices connected to cancer – study
Cellphones, wireless devices connected to cancer – study RT, rt.com Radiation emitted from wireless devices can cause a metabolic imbalance in users, which can lead to various health risks…
- 25 posts!
25 posts! Powered by WPeMatico